Offered Paecilomyces Lilacinus
is formulated and processed by naturally-occurring species of filamentous fungus. This product is widely used for seed treatments and is compatible with bio fertilizers. It is stringently testified by our professionals on various quality norms and standards ensuring superlative quality. Our provided product is eco-friendly as they do not release any toxic effect to the environment while tackle insects. Also, it is reliable to meet the needs of user. We are supplying this Paecilomyces Lilacinus
at very competitive price.Method of application :
Recommended crops :
- Soil Treatment : 50 gm per square meter or 2 lit of Bioace in 50-100 kg FYM and broadcast in one acre field or 30 ml Bioace per square meter.
- Seed Treatment : Make slurry of 10gm powder formulation with sufficient water or 3-5 ml liquid formulation. Mix the 1Kg seeds well in slurry and shade dry it for half an hour before sowing.
- Nursery Treatment : 50 gm per square meter.
- Drip application : 2 lit of formulation in drip tank containing water for one acre.
- Capsicum, Tomato, Brinjal, Onion, Chili, Okra, Tuberose, Banana, Papaya, etc. Also used for Ornamental, Forest and Horticulture crops etc.
- Powder - 250gm, 500gm, 1 kg
- Liquid - 1 lit